Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baileyc91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 11:30 PM
    Insecure issues and trust issues
    I'm 20 years old and was touched as a child. My dad wasn't there so I feel like no man will ever love me. I don't really have a hard time find one I just have a hard time keeping one. I feel like I push them away with my trust issues and insert. I want a relationship so bad but I'm not sure if I'm ready for one because of my own issues.
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Dec 3, 2011, 11:12 PM
    First of all, before I answer this any further, do you mean you were sexually abused as a child?
    ejane456 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 03:23 PM
    I am so sorry to hear that you were treated so unfairly as a child. Your trust issues are totally natural given your circumstance. Good news is, you still can have a great relationship with someone. I too have some trust issues, and find myself afraid of terrible things that might happen. What is for certain, however, is that we cannot predict the future. If you find yourself interested in someone, give it a try. If you find that you are feeling skeptical, talk about it, ask questions and mention that you have trust issues that you want to get rid of. Might work out, and it might not. But a person that is good for you will get it. Try not to anticipate what might happen, and focus on what you do like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend trust issues and my own issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year and she still has some major trust issues and I will admit I still have a very minor lying problem that I admitted to my girlfriend when we first started dating. Not exactly the best combo, but we wanted to date regardless. So as...

Trust issues! [ 9 Answers ]

My partner started working with me as I was going on maternity leave,a new girl started but I thought nothing of it,soon after a lot of romours started to go around work about them and put a lot of strain on our relationship,they are good friends and text each other a lot,2 months after I had my...

I have self esteem issues, I'm overly insecure, I don't feel like I love myself [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 19. I've always been a very insecure girl. Maybe because my mom's insecure, and she always has overprotected me (I still live with my parents). I missed out on a lot of things when I was a kid. Also during high school. I did well at school, but wasn't the top student. I also was shy...

I'm having trust issues. [ 7 Answers ]

I need some advice. I love my current boyfriend so much. We plan on getting married, having kids and growing old together... but lately, I have been having trust issues. Here is the background. Before my boyfriend and I met, I was in a relationship with this other guy. He ended up...

View more questions Search