Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mohammed12928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Flow measurement
    We have 500 mm Dia water GRP pipe with 30 C temperature and 1 bar pressure gauge . If we will take 100 mm tapping from the pipe to same level , how can we calculate the flow in the tapping if we assume the end pressure of the tapping is zero bar or atmospheric pressure
    rahul_chaubey Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

May 2, 2007, 08:24 AM
    first of all calculate the velocity with ur existing parameters
    than use the formula q=areax velocity to calculate the flow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square Footage measurement. [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to get the correct square footage of living space for a home? What measurements should I take to compile this number? And what areas do not come into consideration? Thanks. Dave.

Window measurement [ 3 Answers ]

I want to install double hung windows in my home. I'm buying the windows from home depot. Question #1, when measuring windows do I give exact measuring example one windows measure w-29 3/8 - h-61 1/4 . Question #2 I live northeast what type of insulation I install in the inside of the windows. ...

Flatness measurement- aluminum [ 2 Answers ]

Visualize this, a piece of aluminum about the size of a credit card and about 3mm thick. Here is the problem. The part is machined under convention methods and received with pretty decent parrallelism. One side (large surface area) must be as flat. We mate a silicon wafer on this...

Strange voltage measurement [ 4 Answers ]

I got some strange voltage measurement when I was repairing an electrical outlet and hope someone can explain this to me. I have a electrical outlet with hot wire connected and neutral wire disconnected. A lamp with a simple rotary switch at the light bulb socket is plugged in to the socket....

Please help with numerical (income measurement & reporting) accounting problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with the following problems. Can someone please help me with these problems. I really need some help. I would really appreciate it. Thanks 1) During a recent period a real estate development company using the installment method of revenue recognition used a 40% gross profit...

View more questions Search