Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitin Vohra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Processing speed advantage by views
    Hi
    Is there any advantage in processing speed of instructions by using views wrt tables??
    tikitime Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
    "views wrt tables"

Are you using wrt instead of typing "With Respect To"?

Probably not.

Materialized views, on the other hand (or OTOH if you prefer) will yield significantly better performance.

More info please.

Now, if you are talking about retrieveing data via a link, and pulling only t

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking advantage or what? [ 10 Answers ]

So I got this job a little over 3 months ago through a temp agency, when I interviewed they said I would be a receptionist/ admin assist. I do NOT do any reception or admin assist. I am in the shipping dept. handling mail and shipping and receiving. When I started working they offered me $13, which...

How do I use Back Taxes to my advantage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Curtis and I live in Michigan. My two brothers and I are starting a partnership to buy houses cheap and flip them for profit. We know there is a way to pick up houses with back taxes on them for cheap. However, none of us have experience doing this. I was wondering if you...

Firearms: Views, Truths and Taboos [ 35 Answers ]

What is your view on owning a type of weapon, used solely for the purpose of defending your property, home, collecting, etc *Keep in mind that I emphasize safety first, meaning that proper handling, knowledge, safety, stowing and security of said weapon is an primary MUST.* Personally, yes. I...

Viewing spreadsheets in different views [ 7 Answers ]

I am an intermediate level MS Excel user. I often use my spreadsheet and would like to see different views at the click of a button. By this, lets say I have columns A through Z. I know I can manually MOVE, say columns C, G, L, and P to be the first 4 columns, into position A,B,C,D. And I can...

View more questions Search