Ask
    loveus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Ghana immigration officer Traveller Arrested Smuggling gold
    Ghana immigration officer Traveler Arrested Smuggling gold
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Don't tell me, let me guess, someone sent you an email, and they have some of the gold ? They perhaps just need you to send them 10,000 or maybe even 1000 dollars and they will share it with you>

This is one of the most famous scams in the world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much can a traveller pay for the medical test in ghana to travel abroad [ 1 Answers ]

How much money can pay a traveller from ghana to egypt for the medical test ? The traveller is a usa citizen .he wants to travel to egypt

Is there any declaration fee for a traveller from ghana to ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any cost for a person leaving ghana for ireland in possetion of 25kilos of unbankable gold or any hidden extras at all legal or not

Immigration of my girl friend from Ghana to the USA [ 12 Answers ]

There is a girl in Accra, Ghana that has an expired passport and I want her to come here with me in the USA on a Fiancé Visa. I need to know what documents she needs and the cost. And then how will I know when I can book the flight in the USA with a Credit Card and have her fly here. Any...

Immigration Costs in Ghana [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Is there anyone that can tell me the approximate cost of the medical examination done for the U.S. Consulate in Ghana? :confused: :confused: :confused: Thanks!

View more questions Search