Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambriella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not?
    Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after becoming sexuallly active if I will have to have a pap?
    secretname Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 04:00 AM
    A lot of women are different. Some experience a small amount of discharge , and some a lot. I am one of the ones with a lot. There's nothing I can do to stop it, just to be very pedantic about hygene down there!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2011, 05:08 AM
    Since this was several days ago, I hope you have already been to the clinic.

For others who may be in a similar situation: Regardless of your age, if you are sexually active, you should have a pap smear done. Your doctor will take a urine sample and will also check to see if you might have an infection that is the cause of the odor and increased discharge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

Is vaginal discharge all the time normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and ever since a few months before I started getting my period (when I was 12), I get white/clear discharge everday. I have to wear mini pads everyday or else it will go through my clothes. I don't think it's a yeast infection because I've had this for 4 years. And every month when its near...

View more questions Search