Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 11, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Is Santa Claus an imposter?
    Santa Claus is known world wide but did you ever start think think about the song "Santa Claus is Coming to town"?
    Knows when your sleeping or awake
    Knows if your bad or good
    Knows this or that etc.
    My point is Santa knows everything as if he were God. What are your thought about the man in a red clown costume?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 11, 2011, 10:48 AM
    May I ask how old you are?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 11:00 AM
    Not like God, I saw it on TV, he sees it in a magic snow ball, it was on TV so it has to be true
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 11:15 AM
    I think Santa Claus is in cahoots with the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. They all like to sneak into houses at night where children are sleeping - how scary is that! Maybe we should form a posse to protect our homes from these invaders!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2011, 12:46 PM
    I think he's "pretend," not a real person, same as the "people" in the video games you play - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/games/...or-611109.html

Nov 11, 2011, 02:01 PM
    I asked how old you are for a good reason. If you are very young, I didn't want to be the person who told you there is no Santa Claus. But apparently someone thought it was not helpful for me to ask.

So I will offer this up:
    Newseum - Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

The bottom line is Santa Claus is an idea, a concept. Is there a magic elf that delivers presents to good little boys and girls on Christmas morning? I can't answer that. But I can say that believing in the idea of Santa Claus is not wrong.
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2011, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I asked how old you are for a good reason.

Alternatively is employed OR a college student, one or the other depending in the thread, also 19.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 02:21 PM
    He's 19: post #4 of https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...th-610634.html

Nov 11, 2011, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    Thanks.
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2011, 02:27 PM
    This is an instance when reading the other questions is very helpful to understanding this one.

Nov 11, 2011, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    This is an instance when reading the other questions is very helpful to understanding this one.
    Reading some of the others is what made me think we were dealing with a child. Surprised me that he's 19.
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 11, 2011, 03:20 PM
    I'm the Santa Claus ;D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 03:48 PM
    Closed, I am starting to think after reading the other posts that he is a child, or is at a child's level.

And he is focused on driving which all but the most serious disabled can still do.

I am closing this thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pentecostal Religion and Christmas/Santa Claus [ 29 Answers ]

I don't mean to sound dumb and I searched online but couldn't find my answer. Can anyone tell me what Pentacostal beliefs are regarding Christmas, the idea of a Santa Claus to be more specific. My sister and her husband are going through a divorce. They have a 2 yr old and have to agree on all...

Hi! It's Santa Claus! So, What Last Minute Things Might You Hope and Wish For? [ 12 Answers ]

27659 Yes, it's really me! Ho, Ho, Ho! I've been viewing this site for quite some time now and trying to figure out how I might become involved in it. Well, you know, I have my once a year duties to deliver gifts to everyone around the world. (Even those who don't believe in me, but...

Looking for old santa claus movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone no the title or any information on a animated movie probably made in the 60's which featured santa claus in the wild west with cowboys. The hero saves santa from the villians. Very low budget I'm sure but still I vaguely remember it from my childhood, I think the last time I saw it was...

Imposter at the closing [ 22 Answers ]

What happens if it is later found out that the person who signed the note at the closing was not the person named on the document and there is no title insurance? The deed had the correct name and so did the note but the signer signed his own name to the note.

View more questions Search