Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerigirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Title of thrilling late 70s, early 80s movie
    Please help me remember the title of this (late 70s early 80s) movie... This is the story as I remember it... A guy and his girlfriend are taking a ride on his motorcycle through some british countryside, they get in an accident and the owner of the vehicle invites them to his home - a huge mansion. The next day the "owner" becomes this old man who's dying & the nurse who takes care of him turns into a cat whenever she wants. One of the guests dies in an indoor pool when glass completely covers the surface. That's when the guy and his girlfriend decide to leave, but every road they take leads back to this mansion. Before the "owner" dies, he places a ring on the girlfriends finger, and she becomes the "owner".
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 08:23 PM
    This is the 1978 movie "The Legacy", starring husband-and-wife team Katharine Ross and Sam Elliott along with Roger Daltrey of The Who. The director, Richard Marquand, later helmed "Return of the Jedi".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

View more questions Search