Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottaytay27 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 11:25 PM
    How early can you get pregnant after a abortion?
    Hello I'm 27 years old I had got a abortion over a mth ago and still haven't gotten my regular period yet I went to the doctors but the pregnancy test was negative I been having breast pain but the doctor check my breast and she they were fine but yet in still I'm still experience sharp pain in my breast I had. Sex over 4 times with my mate unprotected but still waiting on my period could I be pregnant again or is it some changes that's going on in my body that's making my breast feel thyself way! On October first of this year I got a abortion at 8 weeks pregnant and I regret what I did and won't never do it again if the next time I will be keeping it, please help me I need answers! Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 05:20 PM
    You could become pregnant before you have a period again. Odds are you won't however, as it normally takes a bit of time for pregnancy to occur.

You may be experiencing your body getting ready for a period. An abortion can throw your cycles off a bit at first. See what happens when you would expect your next period to be due. If still no period, try another pregnancy test.
    vanessamoe2617 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 10:10 AM
    So I had an abortion and a week later I had unprotected sex I went to the hospital 2 weeks later after that and I got a negative test... Its been a month now still no period my beast hurt can I be pregnant or is my body getting ready for a period
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 26, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessamoe2617 View Post
    So I had an abortion and a week later I had unprotected sex I went to the hospital 2 weeks later after that and I got a negative test... Its been a month now still no period my beast hurt can I be pregnant or is my body getting ready for a period

If you had a blood test done at the hospital, it is likely accurate and you are not pregnant. It would depend on when you happen to ovulate however. You could try a home pregnancy test to see what results you get. Or it very well could be your period getting ready to start.
    marshadresten Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 02:39 AM
    Usually, when the lady starts to ovulate again, that is the time.
    Rachel007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Close your legs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion. Pregnant again? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone! THe last time I had posted here was when I was questioning if I was pregnant... well I was. I had an abortion July 2 and my doctor told me I would be estremely fertile for the next 2-3 months and be on some srt of protection. Well... not to long after that I had unprotected sex with...

Trying to get pregnant after abortion [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Amanda. First I would like to say I do regret my decision. I had an abortion almost a month ago. I want a baby so bad so me and my husband are trying. My question is when will an egg be released? I understand that every women is different and its almost impossible to tell me an...

Abortion now might be pregnant [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I recently after deciding for weeks, that I would have an abortion. I know I have been through every feeling about having had the decision of having an abortion :( . I had it done on feb 21th and bled for two and a half weeks after that. Now!! I haven't had a period since then and I don't know...

I could be pregnant and want an abortion [ 2 Answers ]

I got drunk at a party and... then we went to have sex but it didn't fully go in but I'm afraid he still had spirm on his penis and am scared that I am pregnant. If I am I would get an abortion but how would I go about this without my mum knowing because I am only 14 and how much would it cost?

Abortion could I be pregnant again [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not...

View more questions Search