Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrew1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 09:40 PM
    80's rocker kind of horror movie...
    Looking for the name of a movie I saw as a kid, I was telling a friend about. I don't remember much of it just this guy wishing he was this awesome guitarist. Evil genie or something grants it. Anyway, the part I actually remember towards the end he comes walking out of this fog all decked out in his 80's hair band outfit playing this white double neck guitar, possible heat shaped of 2 v's having necks that went both left and right playing hammer notes with both hands at the same time...

I know it sounds dumb but it was some cool playing from what I remember. Anybody know the movie? Or maybe the guy who plays a guitar like that?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Might be Shock 'Em Dead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

80'S horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about this one? I remember it was the most frightning movie I ever saw as a kid. Not sure of the title althoughI think it might be the witch. Can't find anything related to this title though... There's this strange scene at the beginning of the movie where some guys get in this...

Looking for this 80's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for a movie that I saw around 1980 or earlier probably.The plot was about a kid who had a terrible disease and was hid in the attic,he becomes the main heir of the family fortune,but in order to get it he needs to get married and have descendants,the parents aware of his son's sickness...

80's Horror Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I believe was done in kind of the old Creepshow & Tales From The Darkside. This horror movie was hosted by either Max Headroom or a MH Knockoff. Im not even shure it was that scary. Max Headroom introduced different tales of terror... it think... My Dad watched this when I was 5.

I can't find this 80s movie ? It might be kind of SciFi Horror [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid in the 80s I saw this movie that kind of freaked me out. All I remember was this kid in a mansion with his family, and the family was being killed one by one by this Alien type of monster thing. The Alien Monster thing would use the Heads of the people it killed to lurer people to...

View more questions Search