Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennybenny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 05:52 PM
    What is the history of my house?
    I've always wanted to know what the history of my house is but I'm not sure how, can you help find me a web site?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2011, 09:06 PM
    You can go to the recorder of deeds and find who owned the property, dates there were major changes in taxes.

You go to the office that does building permits, depending on the area they may go back very far. You research local library for news paper articles about your address.
    kennybenny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 02:46 PM
    I want to know how to look it up online

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History My House? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a ghost in my house? I live in Oregon, Clakamas Co. This is the first web search I've tried. How can I found out who lived and died here since I heard it was built in 1964?

House history [ 4 Answers ]

o.k I'm trying to find out about 11 aunt park lane in newtown ct, it's a home/ranch and I was wondering if anyone has ever passed there and how old is this home

History of house [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I find the history of my house onine, for free, no downlaoads and accurate. I'm not that lucky the closest library to me is the next 20 miles I live way out there and I need to know. I'm desperate!

House history [ 1 Answers ]

I have some ghost in my houae and I want to know about the history of the house and why the ghost are here and if I should move? Jackie Orlando

View more questions Search