Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poodumsmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 11:44 AM
    Sexual problems
    When I have sex, I get really wet. Is there anything I can do for this?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Need to know your ages first.
    poodumsmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 11:11 AM
    I am 48.. and female. My partner is 38
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 11:40 AM
    There is nothing you can do about it... keep a towel handy to put under you. Count your blessings. There are countless women that have the opposite problem... dryness. Try and not be embarrassed by it. Most guys are not turned off by it or have problems in any way. I've dated a woman that was like that... (way, way above average) as a man it never bothered me at all... it actually made some things a lot easier. And it made her special. We split up over totally unrelated issues. She liked being a high-maintenance type... and I decided I really didn't like high-maintenance types.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Agree be glad come to mind, it is how you are,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a month and a half almost, he's very nice and very sweet. He recently confessed that he had bumps on his penis. He says he's been to the doctor's and they say the options are to get surgery or just live with it. The problem is that his penis secretes too much oil, he...

Sexual problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this so bare with me I'm not even sure if I am in the right category, well I am 15 and I have what looks like a bump on the left side of the lower half of my penis, it use to be smaller but has grown a little in size. I never had sex so it is not a std but I'm wondering is this a...

Sexual problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My name is Michelle and Iam new to this whole ask a question thing. The only reason why Iam doing this is because I have a question that can't just be asked to anybody. My husband and I have noticed something different in his pennis and we don't know what it is. He has these little things that...

Sexual problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, It's been a long time and a lot has happened since I last wrote to ask. Here goes, my husband had kidney stones. He had surgery and had the stones removed after 3 months of pain. After the surgery he had a lot of pain in his penis and couldn't get an erection with the normal things like...

View more questions Search