Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindacollier Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 08:42 AM
    I need to complete a Summons in adminnistrative review form to appeal a debt.
    How to complete the 2 page form
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Where? What State?

What is the form number?

Nov 11, 2011, 09:34 AM
    Illinois - Cook County
    FORM CCG 0124 and 0125

Nov 11, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Illinois, County of Cook
    Form CCG 0124 and 0125
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2011, 12:16 PM
    It's pretty clear cut - the 0124 is the Affidavit of Service which is completed and filed with the Court AFTER form 0125 is served.

For the 0125 - you are the Plaintiff. It's basically information about where you reside, the Town or Village where this will be heard. The reason you are requesting this relief is already printed on this form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What I sthe molecular weight of acetic acid that will form assuming complete combusti [ 1 Answers ]

Concentrated acetic acid is a class II combustible liquid. What is the molecular weight of acetic acid that will form assuming complete combustion?

What to do about a debt collector summons with insufficient validation of debt? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old debt ( 2004-2005) that I am being sued for by an attorney hired by the debt collection agency. I sent my validation of debt letter first thing ( before any summons was sent to me). I received a letter on the attorney letterhead putling my debt and a few computer print outs. I sent...

How to a file a Stay upon Appeal in Family Court after judgment is on pending appeal? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a form for filing a Stay on Appeal that can be used while being in pro per?

View more questions Search