Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loathinglove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 08:24 AM
    19 and not knowing if pregnant
    Ok I haven't had a period in two months, started spotting light pinkish stuff a couple of days ago, I have heartburn, nightmares, a little naseau, and my back hearts a bit. I have a temperature of 96.7. Can you please help me figure out what's going on?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Are you sexually active? Have you taken a pregnancy test? It's impossible to diagnose anything via the internet. The first thing I would do is take a pregnancy test. I would check in with your doctor after that. If you're pregnant than you'll need to check in anyway so you'll have all your options open to you. And if you're not, it'd be a good idea to check in and see why you're not getting your period.
    LoriSis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 10:25 AM
    If you hadn't had a period in two months I would think you're pregnant, but I would take a pregnancy test just to be sure. When do you think you became pregnant?
    Loathinglove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 02:31 PM
    Yes I'm sexually active, and I've taken three tests which all said no. I could've become pregnant anywhere between Aug. 30-present... me and my boyfriend usually have sex once a day if not more
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2011, 09:38 PM
    You need to see your doctor, it could be pregnancy and you are getting bad test results. Not sure if you have unprotected sex, if so I assume you are trying for a child.

But it could be any number of infections or even some STD's, no way to know without a doctors check up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knowing things will happen before they do. Knowing the truth about a person good/bad. [ 3 Answers ]

I have this ability of seeing things good/bad before they happen. I can read a person without ever knowing the person. I get these feelings good or bad with in a very few minutes. Im very good at knowing someone better than they may know themselves. Even at meeting this person for the first time. ...

Miscarriage? Without knowing you were pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I was sick with the stomach flu because of having diahrea for 3 days so stayed home then cramped from my period on my tampon was a weird grayish thing and felt one dropping out thought it was a clot at first but looks so different could it be a miscarriage? Also if it was is that it it's...

What to do if my 7 month old puppy got pregnant without me knowing about it? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't think she is. She seems to be still in her first season. She may be having a longer season then usual according to some other female pet owners that I have talked to.We have had a male hanging around our house, I thought that she was in the house with me but my husband had left the back...

Knowing When Your Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My Period is 8 days late.. I took a Pregnancy test and it came out negative. What should I do? Should I take another one? Or should I go to the doctor?

Knowing if your pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

What's the earliest you can find out if you are pregnant or not?

View more questions Search