Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pidjinfarts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Name of After dark HBO/cinemax movie
    It used to play in the late 80's to early 90's on Hbo or cinemax. It was a dubbed or subtitled asian softcore adult movie. If I remember correctly there is a scene where a woman gives oral through a door window. What is the name of this movie?
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Lisa DeLeeuw?
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2013, 03:16 AM
    Oops! There was another question I was referring to. My face is red!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu type action movie on Cinemax/Showtime/HBO in the late 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Could someone please help me with the title of a Kung Fu type action movie from the late 90s that aired on Cinemax, Showtime or HBO (I don't remember which)? Unfortunately about the only thing I remember about this movie is that it was unintentionally (I believe) hilarious. One scene had...

Red Head After dark actresses on Cinemax Or HBO name? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this actress that is on either Cinemax or HBO in the after dark movies. I'm trying to find her name, ill describe a few things I remember. She had huge breasts and read hair, and she wasn't this tinny little thing nor was she fat. Not much help but if anyone gets it, thanks!

Do you know the title of a movie made for showtime, hbo, or cinemax in the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie that aired on showtime, hbo, or cinemax in the 1980's. It had snakes in it that were accidentally thrown off a train. The movie was really scary and packed full of excitement. Please help. Thank you.

Early 90's horror movie shown on hbo or cinemax about an evil spirit chasing models [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the early 90's I watched a movie about lingerie models being chased all over this building by guy who they thought was try to kill them but he was after the evil spirit that had enter one of the models. I love to see it again but can not remember the title

Show time, HBO, or cinemax movie from around 1993 [ 1 Answers ]

I do not quite remember the plot but it's about a lawyer lady who meets a stranger and they become lovers. He even goes to her office and pleases her and she can't even hang up the phone. She discovers he's a criminal at the end. Pretty ambiguous but that's all I can recall.

View more questions Search