Ask
    lkgavgani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 02:28 PM
    what might be the value of a staffordshire crown cup @ saucer A15700
    Floral bouquet designs with pink bordering and gold trim
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Nov 29, 2011, 11:36 AM
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=...own+cup&_rdc=1

This is going to direct you to eBay since you didn't have a picture I would say look on eBay to get an estimate for your cup. There are several different designs listed for the cup.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_kw=g...w=cup&_kw=pink

The above link is a pink one does your cup look like that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of tea cup Royal Albert Crown China England with brown ink numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 pieces of China that my grandmother had and are they worth anything? Royal Albert tea cup #1 with brown ink "r6r6" or "5454". Aynsley England plate with brown ink "AX191 K". Royal Vitreous - England - John Maddock & Sons Ltd. Seal with gold #7 and HAMILTON below the seal

I got a root canal and needed crown lengthening but got billed for a crown? [ 10 Answers ]

I went to a new dentist for a horrible tooth ache. They took a full set of X-rays which is fine but I just needed them to look at the one tooth ASAP. I was told I needed a root canal, crown lengthening, and porcelien crown. I could not afford everything at once so I did the root canal the next day...

80s movie I think. Kid goes in flying saucer thing [ 1 Answers ]

Ok This movie came out in the 80s I think.. A boy goes in this flying saucer type thing and it goes underwater.. at the end of the movie he gets home and shoot off fireworks... that's all I remember.. There is a robot type thing inside of the saucer. I thought it was called the aviator but it...

Crown Lengething .how long before crown put on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding crown lengething. I had the procedure done when I had my wisdom teeth removed on a back molar and a temporary was placed on that tooth. Due to insurance issues I was not able to get the perminate till after the new year. How long does it take for the area to heal and...

View more questions Search