Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aporter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Christmas movie?
    I remember watching a movie a long time ago about a teen and it was based at christmas time and she was pregnant and hiding it from her parents. I only seen about 3/4 of it because it was on when I woke up from a nap and I cannot remember the title of it or actresses. I can remember certain scenes, one was when she was faking her period with a sanatiry napkin and red nail polish because she hid her pregnancy from everyone and her parents were always bowling and her stepfather I think was always drinking. And at the end she is at a cousins wedding and she is wearing a purple dress and she goes into labour there. I don't know if this is a canadian film or what and if I had to guess I would say it was made in the 80's or early 90's. Is there anybody out there who can help me figure out what movie this is?

Check out some similar questions!

A Christmas movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Husband cheats on wife. She loses everything. Gets mugged, has to sleep in car. Meets woman that does the same. Gets taught how to survive with little or no money. Blonde actress. Need title. Thank you. You people are so smart, I found and bought the last movie you helped me with. Thanks again.

Does anyone know the name of this christmas movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a christmas movie as a child but I can't seem to remember much about the movie... it has something to do a mail box and christmas letters... I also remember there being littles elfs... but that's all that I can remember... does anyone know the name of it...

Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the name or actors of the movie but I really want to find it... it is about a little girl and her mom and they are kind of poor but anyway the little girl has a doll house and her mom and her are driving down a street when the little girl sees her doll house or a house that looks just...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.