Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edlynidette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Joan Adams High School (Miami)
    I am looking for the address to this school?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2011, 01:46 PM
    This school is a virtual correspondence site. They list multiple mailing addresses. You can find them by going to their Contact Page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Adams High School Accreditation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I received my high school diploma online through a school called John Adams High School, the school is accredited by different accreditors. I am not familiar with what type of accreditations colleges will accept, and I am hoping someone who is familiar with this can help me. The school is...

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

John Adams Online High School [ 1 Answers ]

Wanted to Know if John Adams High School was a accredited High School in the State of Pa.

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search