Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 02:42 AM

Okay, just so everyone reading this is clear, the original poster revealed the answer in post #30. Any guessing after that shows that people don't read the old posts.

The solution:
    Q: How do you obtain mercy?
    A: Show Some!

May I request this be locked to cause less confusion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on riddle [ 15 Answers ]

Ok I need the answer to this riddle. It has been bugging the crap out of me for like 2 weeks now and I can't find the answer so I turned to the internet. Here is the riddle. A man walks into a bar and strikes up a conversation with the bartender. He finds out that the bartender has three kids. ...

Another Riddle [ 8 Answers ]

A barrel of water weighs 20 lbs. right now. What do you add to it to make it weigh only 12 lbs. (answer below) -- --

Biblical Baseball Team [ 6 Answers ]

undefined :confused: I am searching for a story that I heard several years ago and can't for the life of me remember more than a couple things about it. I know it was very funny and had been told to some church youth at a gathering. The story is about a baseball team made up of Biblical...

Symbolism of water, biblical, and in literature [ 5 Answers ]

Latetly I have noticed How fascinated I am with water, and I was wondering what religios symbolism has been placed in/ about water. Dreams or anything really. IT has the strangest amounts of calming to where I can just see a picture of water and all my anger seems to melt. Like it washes away with...

Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

Twice eight are ten of us, yet ten is just three. Seven of us are five. Can you now see? If this is not enough, I will tell you a bit more, Nineteen of us are eight, and nine is just four.

View more questions Search