Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PlzHelp_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Why doesn't my MP3 player work?
    I let a friend borrow my mp3 player, when he got it back to me, it wouldn't work. He told me the battery died, so I believed him. I got home from school, hooked it up to my windows vista PC, to let it charge. When I hook it up, it usually gets blue screen to show its chraging, but this time it didn't.I decided it was maybe cuze the battery died completely, since that never happened before to me. After a while, I unhooked it to try to see if it worked, but it wouldent turn on. I tried opening up on the PC, but it came up with :"please insert disk into driver :F" I guess driver F is my mp3 player, I tried resseting it but it didtn work. The PC still recognizes a usb driver being hooked up onto it, but it can't open it. It is a 4gb mp3, I think mp4 acutaly, player. It can show videos pictured & ebooks ontop of music. It forgot the name of the company, but it has a x in a semicirle as a logo. If you can help please do, I don't wann aheve 2 buy another one >.<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2011, 11:27 PM
    The battery may well be completely flat, that being the case it's advisable to leave it on charge overnight,

If this doesn't work then your "friend" has clearly broken it and should replace it for you..
    john17my Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2011, 02:09 AM
    There are many reasons for such an electronic instruments to stop working..
    May be the battery is totally drained off
    And how do you charge that player.. I mean does it have in build usb slot for charging? Or you use external cable to connect it to PC
    Bcoz there may be a problem in the charging slot in your mp3 player...
    But as you mentioned that your PC recognizes it ,there is no problem with usb connection
    PlzHelp_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 08:07 PM
    I charge it by hooking it up to the computer through a usb connector. It uses the same connector as a PS3 controler(weird but useful). Anyway, I left it hooked up to the PC since I posted the original question, tried three different cables, and nothing. I made a YouTube video that shows the player & what happens when I hook it up to the PC. Maybe it can help solve my problem.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:32 PM
    It just sounds like it's broken... perhaps your friend dropped it. Either way, your friend owes you a new one as it worked when you gave it to him and didn't work when you got it back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 player [ 1 Answers ]

How do you work it

MP3/4 "Music no limit" player doesn't work? Why? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a gift from my Aunt in NY (Im in Florida) & it was a blue box that says on it "Music No Limit" MP3MP4 player. OK I have never owned an Ipod(which I guess is another name for it or is it something completely different?) Im clueless, last thing I had was a portable cd player:o.. I know sad...

Mp3 player [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I try to put a song on my mp3 player it says that it is writed and it says the same thing when I try to take a song off, so how do I take the write off my mp3 player? If some one could answer my question I will be happy.

My MP3 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an MP3 Player not too long ago and I can't get the songs on to it. It is a Sansa C200. It came with a program that you use to put the songs onto the MP3 player but I can't find the songs. I use Limewire to download music. I look through the files to see where my songs are (I have ...

Mp3 Player [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone Have Any Thoughts On Mp3 Players? Other Than An I-pod Which Is Just Too Much Money... any Suggestions? Thanks

View more questions Search