Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtkacs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 06:34 PM
    Need the help of a modem Guru
    Can anyone tell what replacement modem will easily work instead of at 2 wire wifi gateway unit that died today?
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2013, 11:03 PM
    A All in one solution or modem / router solution. Also you might want to check with you ISP on supported modems if your buying one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telabs 8110 modem ican I used it as leased line modem [ 3 Answers ]

In my office there is a Tellabs 8110 modem from where internet is connected . Is it is a leased line modem or it is a fixed ip broadband modem :)

Need math guru [ 1 Answers ]

Ahmed, an Egyptian farmer is designing his garden near the Nile River. As was the custom in ancient times, he used a rope with equally spaced knots to help him with his measurements. How many full spaces between knots must be on the third side of this triangle so that he knows his field is "squared...

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem?:confused:

Broadband Modem & Modem with Router (DSL-2640B) [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm connecting broadband using D-Link ADSL broadband Modem, the connected computer will connect to Internet after verifying username and password. If I'll replace that modem with D-Link DSL-2640B (A broadband ADSL Modem WiFi router) then will this router can connect to Internet automaticall...

View more questions Search