Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Missing pieces from a Hampton Bay outdoor post light
    I recently bought a hampton bay outdoor post lamp model#hb7017p-06 and when I was installing the light one of the pieces of glass was cracked and missing a couple of brass srews that holds the top on over the light bulb.Is there anyway I can get these items?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Just take it back to HD and get a new one.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Update: The OP sent an email making it sound like he thought he was on the Hampton Bay customer service site. Additionally, he said that he was mostly done with installation and didn't want to break everything down in order to get the parts replaced.

I emailed him.
    Kokuathu Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2011, 12:40 PM
    A local hardware store should be able to size the screws for you. Just take them the piece in question. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

Hampton Bay low voltage outdoor light transformer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay low voltage outdoor light transformer thet stopped functioning. I checked the ac voltage at the wall plug and that is OK. When I push the button on front of box to select mode of operation nothing happens. What is happening?

Hampton Bay outdoor light #325 587 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for one of these lights. Sold at Home Depot but discontinued and no parts available. I have two, but one was broken in a recent wind storm - screen door was blown open and broke the mounting plate.

Hampton bay light kit for ceiling fan missing directions [ 2 Answers ]

I need a copy of directions that I inadvertently have lost in order to hook up light kit to flush mount hampton bay ceiling fan.

View more questions Search