Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandiwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Trying to compress pulp slurry
    I want to Compress Pulp slurry from a volume 10 m3 to 5 m3 so how much pressure I have to exert

Check out some similar questions!

Compress fan will not cut off [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm George I install a new motor just like Trame28'\ Brown and Brown/ white to each side of capacitor Black and white to T1 and T2. But now the fan will not turn off? Can you help me out thank you George

What pressure is required to compress. [ 5 Answers ]

What pressure is required to compress 180mL of gas at constant temperature to a volume of 24mL if the initial pressure is 300mmHg? How can I do this problem?

NO AC, compress on but no fan [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I turn my AC on for the first time this year. The compressor outside came on but the fan does not come on, in the furnace. I hear nothing going on in the furnace. The heat works fine. The controller board was change over the winter. Any ideas??

Compress Screen [ 1 Answers ]

Often when I start up my computer I get a compressed screen in the center of my screen. I have no idea what causes this, so I don't know how to fix it. I recently had a new mother board and processor put in, and had my hard drive reformated. So I was not expecting any problems. This problem has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.