Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shabbytiger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 10:38 AM
    Doll expert?
    Would you be able to tell me a bit about these 2 dolls? How old they are and what sort of price I could sell them for? The photos are here on this link

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l620/shabbytigervintage/antique dolls/

Check out some similar questions!

Need doll expert [ 2 Answers ]

I brought this weird doll.it looks like a susan krey doll,but has a panda suit on.what is she?:confused:it also has pretty beads on it

Ask a doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what the price of an old doll I have is. It's a peggy nisbet costume doll and its called a scottish piper girl. The model number of her is t/181 I can't find it any were online can you please help me thanks.

Doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

My grandma bought a doll in the 70s and I can't find it anywhere. The doll person at the store told her to keep it because it would be worth something later. There is no identification on what kind of doll it is. I comes in a long slender blueish green box that has doll collectors written all over...

Ask a doll expert [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for information on a doll - she has a cast for one arm and a cast for one leg, crutches and a small roll of medical tape - she is about 12" and the marking on her neck is first row - "1" second row "2 - B" last row, "2". Any information would be appreciated, I think she was made in the 50's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.