Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontknow2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Documentary
    Sorry if I'm reposting. I may have deleted my first time asking.
    A documentary about a pandemic. Primarily West Coast filming. Main character is an L. A. County Paramedic. His family shelters in place then as society declines and the government collapses he hits the road with his wife and son. It ends with him dying of an infection from a seemingly small cut on his arm. During the documentary experts in sociology, weapons, survival, farming and other subjects chime in and give their opinion. Pretty sure it was on Discovery or Nat Geo. 2009 to early 2011 showing

Check out some similar questions!

Documentary stamps. What do I do with them? [ 5 Answers ]

I was required to purchase documentary stamps for real estate that I sold in Arkansas. Do I keep the stamps or send them to the grantee?

Documentary stamps [ 1 Answers ]

I sent a quitclaim deed to a County clerk in Arkansas for recording. They returned it to me with a request for additional information as follows.. "An Arkansas transfer tax affidavit statement must be on the face of your deed and signed. The statement may be hand written or typed. The statement...

What is this documentary called? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a documentary once about several people and their attitudes towards their own bodies. The people are unusual. A young woman who has breast cancer, a black female who lives in some asian county (Hong Kong?) and behaves like a male, a man with no legs deformed from birth. Some of them die at...

What is the name of this documentary [ 3 Answers ]

What is the movie where the 2 rednecks are searching for bigfoot. I never saw it just read about it and wanted to download it. Its pretty recent.

Trying to find the name of a documentary I saw. [ 1 Answers ]

About 2-3 years ago I saw a documentary on PBS about a mother who takes her son to a cross country journey to visit her husband (and his father) in prison. I forgot the name and was not able to find it in their site. Anyone knows a site or a way to figure it out? (please don't write IMDB).

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.