Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roybelle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Move to Canada
    Hi guys. I am back to Canada soon and have an issue that need all of your help very much. Anybody who have experiences about shipping from Denmark to Canada by the cheapest way? I have many stuffs and looking for sea shipping but I have no idea to find the right one, so which company is the best one should I contact with? I contacted post Denmark, they don't have sea shipping and asking for about $200 each 20 kg by normal shipping way, this is so expensive, I have about 10 suitcases, almost 300 kg and all of my stuffs are now my big problem, because I really need them but to bring all, it costs too much... any air company that allowed lots of heavy suitcases and can give the best price for a family of 5, two adults and 3 kids of 8, 10 and 11 years old would be great way for me too, I wish to actually do it in a better way that I can save money, omg. please help, I am dying here because so worry, lol...

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move to canada with this [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 19 I committed a crime I counterfeited government notations and served 18mos for that crime now I'm 32 and I have only had that one blemish on my record, recently me and my family have decided we would like to move to Canada but we are not sure of the law regarding that please allow tell...

I wish to move to Canada, what do I have to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old full time student with a part time job. I am on my last year of my National Diploma Computing course. I wish to move to Canada, I looked at the Canada Immigration site but I am nothing but confused, since I don't know what category I'd fall into. Considering I am a...

How old do you have to be to move out in canada? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in canada And want to move out. But I keep hearing you have to be 18. I am under 18. And really wish to live with my boyfriend. So does ANYONE know how old you have to be to move out of your parents house With out their permmision??

What to know to move to Canada [ 2 Answers ]

I am an American going to Canada to marry my fiancé. I have a passport but I need to know on how do I move my household things there. What are the rules and regulations? Im stressing out because I cannot find much info at all online about it. Thank You.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.