Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariamila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Enter dubai
    To whom it may concern:

Salam!

I been working for Dubai for almost 8 years for the 1st employer (FINISHED CONTRACT.However, I got a job for the second time under new second sponsor for 2months,sad to say I left to my sponsor without any giving information to them she returned my passpot to the immigration that was during Ammnesty period year 2007... I did eyes scan also. I would like to ask if I can go back Dubai by Tourist or Employment visas. Lastly I want to know if I'm Blacklisted to the country or I have life ban... because others telling me in my passport that I got only one year ban. Thank you very much... waiting for your reply.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to Dubai [ 3 Answers ]

Helo I have been with imploiment visa in Dubai and suddenly police caught me and put me in police jail around 9 month and I took finger print eye scan and they deport me with out court procedure.so am I black listed or what can I go to Dubai Helo before 2year 11march 2009 I am going ras al...

I Would Like To know Regarding Case in Dubai [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I'm living Dubai since 3 years, I'm doing rant one residence flat in Sharjah.I font pay last 3 month advance check money real stat company,and maybe they doing make a claim in police station. Now I have to know can I have new Enter Dubai or not ?

Dubai blacklisted [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was arrested by immigration police in Qatar but no case was filed against him. Thinking that he had committed a criminal offense, his sponsor (company) terminated his employment. Upon paying all his bank loans, he was immediately deported back in our country but he was subjected to iris...

Can dubai loan defaulters enter GCC [ 0 Answers ]

Can a dubai loan defaulter enter into other GCC countries

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.