Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookdown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 05:10 AM
    What is the best way to pay for expensive nursing home?
    It's all over the news that nursing home costs have increased once again. Yesterday, I accompanied a friend in canvassing the rates of nursing home because she has a plan of moving her grandmother in the facility. Most of the nursing homes offer very expensive rates. Now my question is what are the techniques and financing options for my friend to afford nursing home
    syracusegal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 05:25 AM
    You can self-insurance! But I warn you--this can wipe out all your assets. You can also ask support from your friends, colleagues and relatives. Your last option is to buy a long term care insurance.This type of insurance allows you to plan your daily or monthly benefits that should be spent for LTC needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK?

Risk for going to a nursing home.. And I need a nursing diagnosis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my assessment on my patient. It is broken up into sections and in the discharge planning section I am stuck on what to put. She is 62 and has had 2 strokes and her family is starting to struggle to take care of her. Her husband said that he fears a nursing home is in her near future....

How to set-up nursing home using your home [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, good day to everyone. I'm planning to have my own business here in Canada. And I want to set-up a nursing home using my own home. Can you help me how to do it?

Purchased Home has expensive non-disclosed issue [ 10 Answers ]

I Purchased a home in Atlanta, GA May 09. Had a professional inspection done. All went well, but since moving into the home I've discovered after some heavy rain, that seller deliberately Hid a Huge crack running length of basement foundation wall behind sheetrock. This is a big expense, and I...

View more questions Search