Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saiyoghi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 10:49 PM
    The concept of effective planning in their work place or
    I need to submit assignment soon the question are the concept of effective planning in their work place or university.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2011, 10:51 PM
    Which class is this for?

We don't do homework for you, but if you show me that you have been thinking about an answer and have come up with ideas, I will make more suggestions for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do about slander in the work place? [ 10 Answers ]

The operations manager at my job is going around tell people that he is going to savatage my job. His problem with me started over two years ago when I caught him cheating on his wife. Now I catch him lying to the boss man and hiding important documents he knows that I know and that if he doesn't...

Fraud in the work place [ 2 Answers ]

3 people on the payroll for 3 hotels, yet they do not work there. When I asked my boss, he said that aftera they get their checks, they give them back the money. They said it is for immigration purposes.

Where is a good and cost effective place to advertise? [ 4 Answers ]

In the greater Pittsburgh PA area. Where is a good and cheap place to advertise a commercial cleaning franchise opportunity? We've used employment guide but are looking for other avenues to help get people from the surrounding areas like Greensburg, Butler, and Washington PA. Any ideas?

Importance of MEP Work planning before civil work [ 1 Answers ]

I am a project manager in one of the steel factory construction site in UAE, please give me the importance of the entireMEP work preplanning?

Best cost effective place to retire? [ 2 Answers ]

This probably was done before but here it goes. Where are some of the best but cost effective place to retire and why? I hope to retire before age 50 but need to pick the right place to do so. Recommendations?

View more questions Search