Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidsangel4eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 06:58 PM
    Bronchitis to pneumonia
    I have bronchitis and it just started hurting in my ribs is that a sign of pneumonia
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2011, 05:10 AM
    It's possible... could also be from coughing a great deal. If you feel things are getting worse, best to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pnemonia and bronchitis all in 2 months. [ 6 Answers ]

Right around Christmas I got pneumonia.. My dr. said it was weird because it didn't start as a cold or flu or any other symptoms.. I literally just woke up one morning with pneumonia.. Today I went and I have bronchitis.. I am also anemic I was wondering since I have been getting so many...

Does bronchitis cause astma and will it go away? [ 5 Answers ]

Last October I was diagnosed with bronchitis (not chronic). Then, I was told I went back to exercising too soon and my lungs were "touchy" and I developed asthma (diagnosed after a pulminary function test, haven't yet taken an allergy test to find out if it's allergen or exercise induced). Is this...

Do I have bronchitis? [ 11 Answers ]

My throat is killing me, I can swallow and it feels better when Im drinking or eating something very hot or very cold. But if I'm doing nothing the pain is very intense. I have a congested cough, but I'm not having hacking fit every 2 seconds. Also, the center of my chest right below my neck...

Chronic bronchitis and emphysema [ 2 Answers ]

My dad worked down the pit for 20 years and caught this disease,he has made a claim with the coal board and they have offered him £1.200 settlement,should he appeal or take the money.

View more questions Search