Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMG123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Bathroom baseboards, door, and door trim
    We are remodeling our bathroom. I would like to trim out using white but our door is stained to match the other wood work in our house which is a darker wood. What are some opinions as to how that would look using white trim for the baseboards and white trim around the door frame leaving the door stained a wood color.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2011, 03:28 PM
    Should look okay to me. If you don't like the dark door you could paint it white to match the baseboards and door trim after living with that combo for awhile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door trim and design argument [ 3 Answers ]

We are putting the decorative molding around all our interior doors to our new addition. We have 3 closets, 2 of them with pocket doors and one of them with the mirror sliding doors. My wife and I have a disagreement. One of us thinks that the closet doors should have same trim as all of the...

Replacing Door Trim [ 12 Answers ]

Both of my exterior doors have rotted trim. When pulling off the old trim I discovered that the frame of the door on one side is rotted as well. Can I replace that part of the frame without buying a whole new pre-hung door? I know nothing about doors and frames.

How to trim bottom door casings for tile [ 13 Answers ]

I been wondering which saw be it manual or motor powered is the best for cutting existing door moldings at the bottom to compensate for the extra thickness of a new floor such as hardwood flooring or bathroom projects using hardibacker,new tile? To date, I've used a sawsall with a long fine tooth...

Tricky Door Trim Question [ 2 Answers ]

I need to trim around a door in my basement. Because the door is under where I boxed in around duct work, there isn't enough room to trim around the top. Any suggestions?? Scott

View more questions Search