Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackofalltradea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 04:53 PM
    My furnace will only work if the blower motor is turned on manually
    Tempstar furnace only works if blower motor is turned on manually with remote switch. Any ideas why?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2011, 03:30 PM
    If this is an electric furnace then you may need a new relay or contactor switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone upgraded their Furnace Blower Motor to the new Emerson Eco Motor? [ 0 Answers ]

The Eco Motor is supossed to be much easier on the power consumption.

Furnace Blower Motor Runs Constantly & Furnace or AC Won't Run [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong forced air (induced draft) natural gas furnace with central AC (made around 1990 -- Model: EG6H80DC14-1, Serial: A18315MNA). I had a problem at the end of the heating season where the blower motor would run continuously (even when the thermostat is turned to "off"). I thought...

Goodman furnace will ?heat motor? And blower motor will run but not at same time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Goodman, gas, no heat pump. There is a flashing LED that blinks once ever 4 seconds. Also, blower motor does not stay on always. We did smell something like an electrical burn. I'm guess my blower motor is fried?

Blower motor doesn't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda accord the blower motor doesn't work. I have checked the fuse and relay and both are good any suggestions as what to check for next.

Furnace blower must be switched on manually [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Williamson "Temp-o-matic" forced air oil furnace. I just recently purchased the house and when I went to change the thermostat it only had two wires wired to it (just a 2 conductor wire with no other wiring). When I connect those two wires together, the furnace comes on and...

View more questions Search