Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandidawn37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Is the University of Phoenix real or fake?
    Is the univ. of phoenix
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2011, 01:26 PM
    There are real ones, all over the US, they have both both in person school and online schools. Not every location offers every subject.

I am sure there is someone somewhere that has fake sites trying to scam people using their names, scammers basically do almost any business at some point.

But they are a good school.
    meherenow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Real. And REAL expensive. It is a FOR PROFIT University.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2012, 12:11 PM
    It is for working adults and their classes meet one night a week for 5 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is your opinion of the University of Phoenix online degrees? [ 2 Answers ]

While the University of Phoenix appears to have the right credentials and qualifications, I would like to know exactly what the people who do the hiring think of applicants who have degrees from the University of Phoenix. I do not want to put money and effort into something that will do nothing...

University of Phoenix [ 9 Answers ]

I've been seeing advertisements all over for University of Phoenix. I've talked to them a few times about taking some online courses, and so far it sounds like it would be perfect for me. I was talking to a few people that I work with though, and they have been telling me how that school is not...

How good is phoenix university? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in a Counseler Education in Psychology, does anybody know how good phoenix online university is? Thank you cielbleu

University of Phoenix and Astrive [ 3 Answers ]

I couldn't find a link on the Astrive site for distance learning... does University of Phoenix qualify as an eligible school for getting a loan from Astrive?

View more questions Search