Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elevatoreddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Ozonelite bulbs
    Wher can I buy ozonelite bulbs? I have looked all over the net and can not find an address or phone number.--Ed
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 02:33 AM
    I did a Google search for ozonelite, and found this:

The Bright Future of Indoor Air Quality!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy saving bulbs [ 4 Answers ]

Some lampshades have a max wattage you can use with them which is based on normal light bulbs, what happens with the energy saving ones? e.g. I have a shade that says to use 60 watts max can I use a 15 watt energy saving one that is the equivalent of a 100 watt normal bulb? :confused:

Where to find specialty bulbs [ 4 Answers ]

I have a "wonderful" Hampton Bay fan from our friends at the home depot. My bulbs finally burned out and I need to replace them. The problem is, no one carries the bulbs in the size and wattage I need. The fan has up lighting with C7 15W bulbs and down lighting with candelabra 45W bulbs. Any...

Bulbs Burning out TOO fast! [ 1 Answers ]

The light bulbs in my bathroom fixtures are burning out at an alarming rate (1 or to a wek). What might be causing this?

Fixtures burning out bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this is a fixture problem, or some other. It seems that I go through lightbulbs rather quickly in two different fixtures in my house. I've even tried those long life, power-saver bulbs, to no avail. Both fixtures are cheap. One is a basic lightbulb fixture that you plug into a...

View more questions Search