Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Nov 5, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Trying to identify an episode of "How I Met Your Mother"
    Which episode from how I met your mother is this clip from?

taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Nov 5, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Legendaddy, season 6, episode 19

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have never met my mother [ 12 Answers ]

I have been searching for my mother since I was 21 years old. I am now almost 31 and all I have found out was her name and date she married my dad and how old she was when she married my dad. I was not adopted. My dad raised me. For some reason my dad would not tell me anything about her and now he...

Can you find a specific COPS episode by the name of the person on the episode? [ 2 Answers ]

A member of my family was arrested on COPS, the episode was broadcasted, but we can't seem to find it... We know approximately when the episode aired, and obviously the name of the "suspect," but is that enough?

How do I find grand mother I've never met? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for Odessa Reed, my grandmother. She was 15 when my father was born. She was raised in Yazoo MS, Reed may or may not be her last name now, but her last known address was somewhere in New Orleans, LA. She would be about 87 now, and I pray I find her, set eyes on her before she passes....

Really do want to see this episode! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi first timer here! Where can I see an episode of girlfriends where toni leaves the show for good? Thanks in advance!:)

View more questions Search