Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    S.A.M. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 07:08 PM
    GMP furnace not firing up
    First cold and she she's not firng up. The fan runs for a time but the burners are not firing. Glow plug gets hot but no gas. Flame sensor? Can it be tested?

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace gmp [ 7 Answers ]

Ok. I can turn the thermostat to 72 and it will stay on 64 with the fan blowing constant. Burners aren't firing. On the control board for the furnace, there is a trouble shooting light that blinks to tell you what is wrong. It blinks four times which indicates an "Open Limit Switch", and it tells...

Gmp furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Thinking of buying a power inverter to install on a vehicle to use for back up power to run my GMP 100 furnace during power outages. Will a modified sine wave inverter work OK and not damage the circuitry or do I need a pure sine wave? Also how many watts does the furnace draw?

Gmp furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Thinking of buying a power inverter to install on a vehicle to use for back up power to run my GMP 100 furnace during power outages. Will a modified sine wave inverter work OK and not damage the circuitry or do I need a pure sine wave? Also how many watts does the furnace draw?

Goodman GMP 075-3 Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMP 075-3 Furnace, but the manual is missing.does anybody know where I can find a downloadable manual on-line? Thank you

Trouble shooting GMP Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmp075-4 gas fired furnace, I just replaced the gas valve and the thing starts up fine but when the burner fires and the hot bar goes out the burner goes out any ideas? Limit switch maybe ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.