Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    styrka_svaghet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Would you say you are very wise?
    I want to be really wise, so far I think I might be a little wiser than some people.
    How old are you?
    Would you say you are a good person?
    Any advice?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2012, 12:27 AM
    Wisdom
    Wisdom is a deep understanding and realization of people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability to apply perceptions, judgements and actions in keeping with this understanding. It often requires control of one's emotional reactions (the "passions") so that universal principles, reason and knowledge prevail to determine one's actions. Wisdom is also the comprehension of what is true or right coupled with optimum judgment as to action.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2012, 12:33 AM
    That quote was from wikipedia. In order to determine how wise one may be you first have to understand what wisdom is. Wisdom is more than knowledge. It is understanding, an extent of knowledge to know something and know all or many things involved with that something. Further it is being able to act or think about it that is separate from how you feel or regarding what something may "seem."

I can't answer your questions, but if you want to be wise, the first thing you need to do is not consider the relativism of your own wisdom or feelings, but have deep rooted beliefs. Things that you make your decisions concerning, and not just on the moment. Wise people are generally easy to pick out because they are consistent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some guidance from very wise people [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating when I was a freshman in high school and he was a senior. He took a year off to work after he graduated but he ended up getting laid off. He's planning to go to a 2 year school to get a degree in something he really loves after this year of 'down time' is over....

What happens during a orgasm, body wise [ 2 Answers ]

What happens during a orgasm, do you just have a really insane good feeling or do you, like boys when they are happy also?

Is it wise to hold a first mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

Is it wise to hold a first mortgage?I

Wise to leave? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is rachelle I am 17 and pregnant with my second child (that was unplanned) that is due in early June, my daughter is 8 months old and I am in a bit of a situation and I am not sure how to go about it, I am wanting to leave my children's father (who I've been with for 4 years)and move...

Old wise tales [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband or all in to the old wise tales and there is one that we wanted to try and I can't rember it it haves to do with drano I think but if you put that in the toilet and pee it will turn a certain color does anybody know how this one goes?

View more questions Search