smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Mice.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Right.

Modern rats and mice ("murid" rodents) first appeared about 24 million years ago and radiated into the kinds we would recognize today between 1 and 5 million years ago, around the same time that the other great apes radiated into chimpanzees, bonobos, orangutans, gorillas, and humans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse). [ 4 Answers ]

The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Installing mouse w/o a mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse went out on an old computer and I have tried installing new software using only keystrokes to no avail. Everything I try comes back to the same problem -- not having a mouse. I can't uninstall the old software w/o a mouse. I'm lost. Suggestions appreciated. Ed

View more questions Search