Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    co732 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 07:32 AM
    Ge furnace will light and blower will run for a few minutes then my pilot goes out
    Model number BLU080E936A0

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace will only run for 30 minutes then shuts down. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 90 furnace that has operated well for years. Last Monday the outside temp dropped to 3 degrees... I woke due to shivering and realized that the furnace was not operating. I checked all the fuses and everything else I could think of and when I replace the skins the furnace...

Pilot light goes out on gas fireplace about every 10 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

Our pilot light keeps going out on our gas fireplace. It lights fine and we have a full tank of gas. It was working fine and then it started to do this. It could be dirty. How would I clean it. We have had very low tempetures in the past few days. It has never done this in the past. O'Neilmom

I have an older (15 yrs old) Trane furnace which will run for a few minutes and quit. [ 0 Answers ]

Then, it will not ignite. We have to turn off the thermostat for a minute and then try again and it usually comes on. When it doesn't work, the ignitor always glows hot, but the system won't start. "

My furnace will start and run for few minutes and then flame out [ 1 Answers ]

When the furnace starts it will run for a few minutes then flame out . Then I have to reset the burner

Why does bryant plus 90 furnace run properly for 7 minutes, then shut off for 22? [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone why does bryant plus 90 furnace run properly for 7 minutes, then shut off for 22?? Then it will run for another 7, and shut off for another 22. Does this all day long, so it takes forever for the house to warm up, here in Milwaukee. I'm leaning toward the pilot asm (which contains the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.