Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chipmunk2921 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 11:16 AM
    This is to all girls. Even if your not a teenager
    If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers I get. My girlfriend and I are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. I know that for a fact.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Feb 7, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Truth hurts but it's better thαn hαving α big fαt hαiry elephαnt in the room. I'd go with honesty.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Feb 7, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Let me turn the tables on this a little bit...

Worrying about whether one would keep it a secret, could mean that person is nowhere near being ready for a committed relationship.
    makri Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2007, 01:03 PM
    I would tell him.
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Feb 7, 2007, 01:06 PM
    I would tell him the truth, if you are in a relationship there is no point in lying to each other.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Feb 7, 2007, 01:09 PM
    I would most definetely tell the truth.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 01:09 PM
    If you can't tell the trueth then you don't deserve another let alone the one you have
    pamela77 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2007, 01:15 PM
    I would tell him. Although I wouldn't do it anyway, if we were having problems and if I was attracted to other guys I would end it before I do anything.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Having been a teenager once in the dinosaur era, I did make that mistake and not tell and he found out. I swore I would never ever do that again and I have kept that promise - mostly because I vowed never to cheat on anyone. It is far better to find out why I would want to cheat and discuss it with my bf/partner, etc. If it is entirely my problem, I need to correct or move on.
    SoAlone Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk2921
    If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers i get. My girlfriend and i are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. i know that for a fact.
    Probably not tell them because girls cheat on their boyfriend to just have someone on the side and if their boyfriend was to find out they would probably dump them.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 7, 2007, 05:31 PM
    It depends.If he was a playa, I wouldn't tell him.I know that's mean, but he would deserve it. If he was a nice guy but you weren't into him, I would say that I am really sorry but I think it is wrong to like sum1 else when you are already in a relationship, so I am sorry but I don't want to hurt you when you can get sum1 all to yourself.
    If I had made a mistake, I would have to look at the relationship, decide if I liked the guy and he liked me enough to forgive me.If not, I would just tell him we shouldn't be together.
    blueshadow_393 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 06:48 PM
    I wouldn't tell him, the reason I'm cheating is to get away from him. But I also wouldn't cheat, if I felt like I wanted or should cheat then I would get out of the relationship
    chipmunk2921 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentra
    Let me turn the tables on this a little bit...

Worrying about whether or not one would keep it a secret, could mean that person is nowhere near being ready for a commited relationship.
    I agree with you. Thanks for all your posts.
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Not tell him.cause what would be the point of going out with him in the first place if your going to go tell it to your boyfriend.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 07:27 AM
    If you really cared and loved that person you firstly wouldn't do it, but if you did, you have to tell them... its not fair on that person.
    No one wants to be cheated on, being male or female.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 6, 2007, 07:29 AM
    I wouldn't cheat on my partner. If I did it would mean I didn't love him, so of course I would tell him.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 6, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I don't know if I got the question well, but to me it seems obvious...

If I have a boyfriend and I have to cheat... I'll make sure I'll break up with my boyfriend first. :rolleyes:

But if I want to keep my boyfriend, I won't cheat.
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 08:51 PM
    I don't think I'd tell him at first because I'd be nervous he'd flip, but everyone knows I can't keep secrets... so yes, I'd spill the beans!!
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I would be honest - I do not understand how people live with dishonesty.

There is nothing worse than lies.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 25, 2007, 02:18 PM
    I've talked to people online and texed people. I lied and said I wasn't doing anything. He took my cell and found out. Almost broke off our engagedment and relationship. He was hurt. I was too, because he clearly wasn't making me happy. But because I love him I stopped don't want to lose a good thing. I have my own problems, but lying was always the biggest. I do lie, but because I don't feel like getting chewed out. Most of the reason I am who I am because of my parnet's being bad one's. But my fiancé is helping me day by day to become more the person I should be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing teenager in Maine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello again - I've asked several questions of the Psychics involving my family - and have had some very enlightening answers that have helped to clear up some age-old mysteries. Now I ask for your help for another family in my area... Last Wednesday, a teen girl, Coreen Wiese, reported on...

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

Deny access to teenager [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have very minimal computer knowledge. Now my computer (dell with XP) after pushing the power button on the tower is "on" and after Welcome, I have my desktop. How do I "lock" the computer, so that it cannot be used at all by anyone other than myself? I need specific steps please. Thank you...

What do you talk to a teenager about? Teens help me please. [ 23 Answers ]

Okay there's this 15 year old girl that has been instant messaging me because we both have the same taste in music but I never catch her in time to actually speak with her. I don't think she realizes that Im 29 years old knowing that some people don't bother to look at profiles. I wonder if I...

View more questions Search