Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyprincess Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk2921
    If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers i get. My girlfriend and i are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. i know that for a fact.
    Yes I would tell my boyfriend
    melissasusanne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I would tell him but if you know she would tell you then why does whaqt we all think matter?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 11:21 AM
    I would take the honest route.
    xHannahxLouisex Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
    I'd tell him. I wouldn't be able to keep something like that from him.
    BABEJ_02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk2921
    If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers i get. My girlfriend and i are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. i know that for a fact.
    Well yeh i would tell him b-cuz if u dnt tell dem n dey find out by someone else it would b worsier
    loveishard Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 07:58 PM
    I cheated on my ex and I felt horrible I called him the next day and told him.. even though it was just a kiss.. it wasn't like me to do that so I felt gross

So yea id tell... even when we were broken up and a guy would kiss me id still tell him when it happened..

Its just a respect thing

Truth hurts

But lies hurt more
    yadiexxkrazy1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 09:58 AM
    I think that the guilt would build up
    Inside me and eventually I would tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing teenager in Maine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello again - I've asked several questions of the Psychics involving my family - and have had some very enlightening answers that have helped to clear up some age-old mysteries. Now I ask for your help for another family in my area... Last Wednesday, a teen girl, Coreen Wiese, reported on...

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

Deny access to teenager [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have very minimal computer knowledge. Now my computer (dell with XP) after pushing the power button on the tower is "on" and after Welcome, I have my desktop. How do I "lock" the computer, so that it cannot be used at all by anyone other than myself? I need specific steps please. Thank you...

What do you talk to a teenager about? Teens help me please. [ 23 Answers ]

Okay there's this 15 year old girl that has been instant messaging me because we both have the same taste in music but I never catch her in time to actually speak with her. I don't think she realizes that Im 29 years old knowing that some people don't bother to look at profiles. I wonder if I...

View more questions Search