Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpartanZX7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 03:49 AM
    How to find a music video by description?
    I can't remember much but there was a boy band and they were in hospital and there was a hot nurse and they all wanted to get off with her and the lead singer was blond :/ I fort it was something like fall out boy but no any help
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 4, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Hi, would it be Blink 182? Maybe from the album Emema of the State?

Or maybe "Pop goes my Heart"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. This is driving me nuts so I thought I'd throw it out there. I saw a video on Vh1 in October, 2011 and it was a young woman with blonde hair and she's in different dream sequences, including a couple with a native american feel and dancing. Also, one where she is getting her make-up done in...

Find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I's sort of a rap video sung by a woman. It's got some black guys kissing each other in it. The lyics go something like this "rhada top boys know how to act"

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Little girl and an old man in a subway station. Heavy metal song, little girl moves her fingers to the lyrics and old man gets flown across somewhere.

Trying to find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a british music video that has the lead singer singing in the kitchen with a monkey on the worktop, then for the second half of the video it has the whole band playing on a rooftop still alongside the monkey. Sure the video if from 2009/2010. Thanks for any help

Find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

They show a couple like one is a cute old couple the a chinese chic and a black guy. It's a love song

View more questions Search