Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hodo2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 04:41 PM
    I need to take this relationship to the next level!
    Let me start by saying I'm a divorced dad of 2 children(10 and 7) and I'm 42. The female friend I like is a divorced mom of 2 kids (6 and 1) and she's 29. I've know her for 4 years but just two months ago we started doing more things together. Over the past two months as families we've hung out over 10 times. By ourselves we've been out just once. We've kissed only once but every other time it's been a passionate hug. I'm at the point now where I want to take our friendship to to another level and start a relationship. The problem is I don't know what to say to her. I'm also afraid if I ask her she'll say no and that will be the end of our friendship.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Just keep on building what you have. Even though you've known her for four years, only recently have you started becoming closer by merging your families. Keep doing what you're doing, by hanging out together more often, but maybe try to mix it up and do different things. Too early for a routine, try to see each other in different scenarios to see different sides of your personalities.

Do you go out just the two of you? If not, maybe you should try it! Get a babysitter each.
    Sonoskay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 12:47 AM
    Ask her to a movie and see if u guys hold hands..
    Create that perfect moment that you look into eachother's eyes... U know!
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 23, 2011, 11:43 AM
    It's okay if she says no, but just be honest with her, and flat out ask her, like this (If you want to be somewhere private.) "Want to go out to dinner this friday/saterday night?" Or "There's this new restuarant I've been wanting to go to, want to come with me?" Then, you're not too obvious, but she kind of gets the hint, then take your relationship from there. PokeXpert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain is gurgling in lower level of split level [ 1 Answers ]

Spent 14 hours removing toilet to run power auger into drain. No luck went about 35 ft. then the cable in the drum decided to twist on itself. When other water is drained it comes up through the hole in the floor(figure this is path of least resistance). Is it my vent from the roof or do I need to...

Raising the level of a caste iron toilet flange to the level of the floor tile. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem as the person in a previous post. I installed one of those twist and sets PVC flanges right on top of my old caste iron flange but the top of the twist and set is still 3/8 inch below the tile. I am wary about using a double wax ring. Can I install one of those flange...

Taking a relationship to the next level. [ 5 Answers ]

About 6 months back I met this girl at a party and we had a nice chat about different topics, I really liked her so we exchanged numbers. Now we have been talking for the last 6 months and have developed a great friendship, but I don't want to be friends with her forever, whenever I talk about...

Nice on main level, hot on upper level [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a house that is 5 yrs old. With the A/C on, the main level of the house is very comfortable yet the upper level where the bedrooms are doesn't seem to cool down at all. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the duct work which won't be an easy fix. Could there be any other...

View more questions Search