Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douglas703 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 12:05 PM
    How can you tell a fake Ghana passport from a real one?
    What does a real Ghana passport look like as opposed to a fake one?
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 3, 2011, 12:50 PM
    The fakes are typically undetectable from real ones without access to the MRP readers.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 02:32 PM
    Usually, if they are fake, the scammers do a horrible job on them and you can see clues that they are not real. I have seen ones with the name spelled differently than the person that it was supposed to be for. I have seen poor photoshop jobs on the pictures... look for stuff like that.

Did someone send you a picture of a passport to prove that they are going to or did get one? Is this part of you sending money to someone to bring them over here from Ghana?

DO NOT send money to anyone in Ghana in the belief that you are helping them to get a passport, plane tickets, or anything else. They are not coming here to be with you... This is a scam.

You will lose your money and never see it again. There is no legal action you can take to get it back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 03:41 PM
    But most of the dating frauds actually use real passports now. Others with the photo shop can do such a good job you will never know, ( from a photo of one)

The real issue is , if they ask for money, you can almost bet it is fake.

1. the entire visa and passport is @ 300 dollars, not 1000's
    2. there is no requirement for money in the bank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this ghana passport fake? [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help finding out if this is fake. THANK YOU! We need to prove to my friend that she is fake. http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/kjerstilyn1/DA.jpg

Is this Ghana passport fake? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if this passport is fake. Considering a business deal with this guy, but will drop if not real passport. He has not asked for money, but just being cautious. Thanks

Ghana Passport, Fake or not [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Good day to u. Sir, I actually love a girl from your country Ghana. I love her very much and I would like to marry her. I used to send her money every time she asks. But now she had send her passport copy for the visa money and all. I doubt her passport is original or not. I...

View more questions Search