Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug4637 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Results: Early Pregnancy Test
    I got up proudly this morning to take my pregnancy test. My results came back as a dark line and a very faint line with a thin dark line making it a positive. However, before I took the Early Pregnancy Test. I've token 3 First Response Pregnancy Test and they all turned up as a dark negative (clear)... No faint lines or nothing to that extent. Now, I am having slight cramps. Yes, I am a little scared because I don't know how to explain this to my mom. But in my heart, I am very excited if it is a positive.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2011, 08:57 AM
    How old are you?

How long was it between the negative results and the positive result? The negative tests may have simply been taken too early. Now that you've gotten the one positive result, I would call your doctor (right now) and get in to confirm whether you're pregnant.
    ladybug4637 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 09:15 AM
    I am 21yrs old... the 3 negative test were all in October because I started having sex in Septembter. But I am going to take another Early Pregnancy Test tomorrow morning to determine whether I am. Plus, I am to see a doctor to do a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does implanon effect pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

Can the implanon effect pregnancy test results blood test

Test results for pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand the blood pregnancy test that I just received. :confused: I do understand that it was positive, but there are too many numbers. When reading it, it says First trimester 0.20-4.70 , Second trimester 0.30-4.10 , Third trimester 0.40-2.70, My reference range...

Weird pregnancy test results! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a funky negative hpt, it had a bit of dye running upwards, like the top line of the plus, but it only went about half way up. I checked it again a little while later, past the ten minute zone, and it was a full on plus. Very faint, but very visible. Then, I got two negative tests the same...

False negative pregnancy test results [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if it is possible for someone to miss two periods and when taking an over the counter pregnancy test the results were negative. My concern is the medications that are currently taking : are zoloft, risperdone, akathisia. Is it possible to be pregnant?

Confusing pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

I am so confused. I am really hoping someone can help me. I had a + urine hcg but a - blood hcg. 2/3 HPT had a really faint 2nd line.. I mean really faint. 9 days late... yes no? Please help!

View more questions Search