Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdw1127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Menstruation
    Hello, for the last about 4 to 5 months I have been having severe periods that are lasting up to 3 weeks at a time with heavy flooding and big blood clots. I know this should not be normal, and I have no medical insurance. What should I do?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Have you looked into any free or reduced clinics in your area? Someplace like planned parenthood? Planned parenthood is often able to help with costs if you have no insurance. And if there's not a planned parenthood in your area, there may be some other sort of similar clinic able to help. I would look into finding someplace affordable even without insurance. This is definitely something you should get checked out as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

This is the first time that I am having blood stains for five days but it doesn't continue to menstruation.. I am puzzled. What is happening? Please help me.

Was this my menstruation or something else [ 0 Answers ]

OK, on Dec. 22 2010, I had my normal 5-day menstruation, then on January 22, 2011, I had 3 (literally) drops of palish pink drops on my undies but nothing else the rest of the day. The next day Jan. 23 and for the following 3 days I had brown discharge (like the one that comes when your period is...

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had a period in over a year. My doctor had prescribed me Provera but I was told that taking a pill to regulate a period is not a good choice. I haven't taken the pills yet until I research other options. Can you help me?

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

Can anti-booze have an effect on menstruation?

View more questions Search