Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love2121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    I have always had a regular cycle since I started my period. I missed my cycle in September as well as October. I took two home pregnancy test which were negative. I also went to the doctor and had a blood test done which came back negative as well. Last week I had very light spotting for 2 days with mild cramps but no full cycle.I have had a few signs of pregnancy such as weight gain, fatigue, headaches, and backaches.I don't what should I do next... any advice?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2011, 08:43 AM
    I would go back to your doctor and have them help you determine why you are not getting your period. I'm guessing it's not pregnancy- blood tests tend to be highly accurate. It's not impossible, but it's highly unlikely that you are pregnant after a negative blood test at this point.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Go back to the doctor for follow up to determine what other issues you may have that is causing this.
    love2121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Could it be that the blood test was done too early?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search