Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rob333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 12:59 AM
    Find my daughter ?
    I'm looking for my daughter skye mcauley she would be 21yrs old today her mum is joanne marie mcauley she would be 38yrs old ,I met her in redcliffe queensland . And I haven't seen them since my daughter was 3yrs old.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my daughter? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I find my daughter I do know she is 24 or 25 and her name is abigail flores and she lives in Texas I do not know what she even looks like please help me find her Thank you ...

I want to find my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Shaun Nell, my girlfrien ran away with my daugter in 2006 with another man, I since have not seen my daugter! I'm am struggeling with the idea of not knowing if she is safe and cared for, I have tried to contact her mother and grandmother via Facebook and they do not want to help me. I...

Trying To Find Daughter But Do Know Last Name or SS # [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter Stephanie Dawn Campbell called me from a Battered Women's Shelter in 1984 and I've not seen her since. She was born in 1969 in Charlotte, NC and at that time children were not automatically assigned a SS# so she did not have one at the time she left home. She has married since I seen...

How can I find my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my daughter who is now 17 me and her mum broke up when she was just 18mths old and I've not been able to see her since but now I have another family I would love to get in touch with her any ideas how to find her her name is cassandra birch

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.