Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilCelosita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 12:41 AM
    What do I do, please give me advice, thank you.
    What can I do? I'm A teenager who doesn't know what to do. I was dating this guy for just like 2 days but he broke up with me because the simple reason that my parents don't let me go out, so we won't get to see each other. But we will though because my parents are friends with his parents friends and he could come every weekend with my dads friend. What can I do to get him back because I really miss him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 04:19 AM
    I am sorry, but you can not "make" someone come back, who really was never there. If he can not or will not work within the rules you have, he was not that interested in you to start with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2011, 12:55 PM
    You may like him an awful lot, but trust me, you don't want a guy who dumps you for the dumb reason that you cannot go on dates with him.

He ain't interested that much in you, or the rules you have to live by. That's disrespectful.
    imthemockingjay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 08:07 PM
    Unfortunately, I have to agree. If he liked you, then he would come back... So for now, just sit back with a chocolate bar and hot cocoa and it'll be fine.
    Txmomma29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 2, 2012, 09:33 PM
    You might miss him a lot but if he can't understand your parents rules then no need to keep him around. If he really like you he would stick round and not make up excuses. You need to find a guy who is willing to get to no your parents tell there ready to let you date. Maybe try going on group dates to see if your parents are OK with that for a some time to show them that they can trust you. Let him go and find some one who likes you for you and can not give up so easily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please give me advice. [ 2 Answers ]

I have moved to a new town, and I have never been really good with making friends. I started going to my new college and I talked with some people. I have hung out with maybe 2 or 3, one that I talk to through texting. The others ones... I think maybe I scared them off. Only one was a girl. I...

Please give me some advice! Thank you [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 months now, but known each other for more than a year. He is amazing in every way, and he treats me so well.I am so happy to be with him and could not ask for more.Speaking of happiness, I come with a pretty clean past, however he does not. He...

Please Give Advice [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed...

Can anyone give me advice? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years now and I love him to death(sometimes to much) he is the most sweetest boyfriend and does everything a loving boyfriend should. Problem is I don't really get along with his family, I go in the house and say hello how are you... they answer and that's...

Can someone give me advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?

View more questions Search