Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivagoa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 06:03 PM
    Application status of Portuguese passport?
    Its been a year since my documents were sent to Portugal and it included original birth certificate of my father in law. Till date I do not have a process number or any communication from the concerned authorities about my paper. My Advocate gave me the process number and I tried the link below and the search is not returning any result. " NO RECORDS FOUND" is the reply every time I check online.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find out the Portuguese passport application status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Jose De Sousa. I am a Goan ( India) by origin and have applied for Portuguese passport six (6) years back. I have not yet got any feed back from the concerned Authorities. My Application process number is "21712/02-THI-PAI-OH-PP". Is there any way to find out the status of this...

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

What are the advantage of having a portuguese passport? What are the benefits that my family can enjoy? My husband got a Portuguese passport, and once he gets a job in London he wants to take me (wife) and daughter (2 years). What are the procedures?

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If you are not a Portuguese by origin, but you have a child in Portugalia,, do you qualify for Portuguese passport. What should a foreigner do to be able to apply for portgese passport. Thank You Albana

Applying For Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, My Boyfriend is half Portuguese, His father (Who Is Now Deceased) Was from Portugal. He is now looking to go back to portugal (As his mother now lives there) and possibly travel to the UK For 2years to Work And see the world. My Question is: Can He Obtain a ancestral Passport that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.