Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooke1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 05:56 PM
    8 days late
    I am 8 days late for my period. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it came up negative. I have been pregnant twice before (both ending in miscarriage) and am having the same symptoms. What should I do?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2011, 08:53 AM
    How long ago did you take the pregnancy test? I'd wait a few more days and test again, make sure you use first morning urine. In the mean time, take care of yourself as though you are pregnant- no drinking, smoking, etc. if your period doesn't come and the tests continue to be negative I would check in with your doctor.
    victoria071287 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 15, 2011, 05:06 PM
    You should go get a blood test because most urine test is not right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

View more questions Search